Thursday 23 January 2014

HOLY MOLY I think my pain is decreasing...


Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I got my dilators, I even took pictures for you guys but my laptop USB cord adaptor doesn't seem to be working, so I'll post pictures as soon as I can. I haven't used the dilators yet though, soon! Within the next couple weeks.
But Holy Moly, amazing thing after amazing thing keeps happening!
Two nights ago, I was in the bath and I touched just about every possible area on my labia, I touched the vaginal entry and I touched the clitoris (I was and am most scared about that spot) but there was no pain!
Last night, before going to sleep I just let my hand and finger sit down there, I pulled the skin back near the vaginal entry, I touched, no pressure and no pain.
This morning I had my physio appointment, and she was amazed at what I was saying (I brought the dilators to the appointment), she decided she would try some connective tissue massage with her finger today. I was super nervous! She was good, took it slow, told me each step she was doing as she did it, etc. She was putting pressure on the perineum, and I believe she inserted her finger slightly into my anus to put pressure on the pelvic floor (I’ll have to confirm, I was pretty distracted with self-talk and deep breathing and didn’t quite hear everything she was saying). Buuuuuuut... I felt NO pain!!!! She only did the pressure massage for a couple minutes, but it still seemed like an amazing feat. She said she may try with the smallest dilator next week or may do more with her finger. Either way I left feeling quite excited! I just can’t wait to see if this improvement continues! My fear is starting to dwindle away the more these events happen, but I still feel a bit of fear lingering about the dilators.

Haven't tried vaginal penetration yet, but I still can't believe there's no pain around the entry... I'm just, I don't have words to describe how I feel.

Thanks to all of you for your ongoing support! I will continue to update, I've also had a couple of readers share their stories with me lately and have gotten their permission to share their stories in a post. Because my story doesn't necessarily relate to everyone reading, each individual I talk to seems to have slightly different symptoms and treatments. So hopefully these stories will help others that suffer slightly differently than I!

Thanks again everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment